Public & Private Cheese Appreciation Events & Presentations
Corporate Meetings, Staff Incentives & Key Account Hosting
“Wine and cheese are ageless companions, like aspirin and aches, or June and moon, or good people and noble ventures.”
Cheese remains a mystery to many people. Whether it be at a deli counter, a cheese plate at a restaurant or at a dinner party, we are constantly exposed to it.
We are regularly asking ourselves; what cheese should I buy to pair with this fantastic wine I have been cellaring? What is that cheese with the red rind? Are pregnant women allowed to experience the joys of cheese?
Will blue cheese give me nightmares?
I will provide answers to all these questions and more in fun and informative appreciation workshops where I present with an unrivaled passion and enjoyment.
Let me be your guide to the amazing world of cheese. Whether you get together with friends or colleagues, you and they will learn something truly special that will give you confidence in your selection and appreciation of all things cheese.
What you will learn about the world of cheeses include the following:
- The history of cheese
- The different styles of cheese
- Flavour profiles and sensory evaluation
- How to select your cheese and how to best store it at home
- What accompaniments go best
- How to match wines with cheese & why certain cheeses and wines don’t mix
- And most importantly how to have a fun & entertaining evening of one of life’s greatest temptations... Cheese
With prices starting from $30 pp,
Contact me for your next birthday, Hen's night or Public Event!
“live each season as it passes, breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit and resign yourself to the influences of each”
Henry David Thoreau
Whether it be in the comfort of your boardroom, held at a private venue or a location provided by myself; be it hosting for an intimate group or larger gatherings, I will tailor events to suit your requirements, budget and timeframe.
These include the following:
- Entertainment of Key Clients through themed Cheese & Wine/Beer/Sake/Chocolate appreciation events
- Cheese catering for board meetings
- Team incentive activities that include “The art of Fondue” parties, Raclette grills, Guess that cheese & Cheese Mystery Box challeges
- Tasting Workshops with a difference including beer, spirit and cocktail pairing nights with cheese
- Cheese cooking classes with well known chefs
- Chocolate and Cheese Evenings
Contact Me directly to tailor make an impressive cheese experience for your event. I travel interstate and abroad for client events.
Anthony’s clients include:
The REA Group
Taste of Melbourne
Royal Melbourne & RASV
Herbert Smith Freehills
Spring Street Grocer